2007 Photo Journal
That is beautiful! It really does capture the feeling of Van Gogh, but is still totally original too. Really nice piece!
Gorgeous! Did she make it recently?
I love it!! I can see why it's one of your favorites.Susan
that is really cool. I really like the close-up photo of it.
Becky used the same word I was going to use: GORGEOUS! I would buy one if she made another one. Seriously! Tell L kuddos to her.
She is a real artist. Those are incredible. And how special that she made them in the style of your favorite artist. :-)
Laura! That's beautiful. I'm so impressed. And what a fun subject for a photo!
Love the vase AND the photo!
I am proud of that, except for the scratches, chipped-off bit, and really lopsided sides. The glazing was well done, though, if I do say so myself...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is beautiful! It really does capture the feeling of Van Gogh, but is still totally original too. Really nice piece!
Gorgeous! Did she make it recently?
I love it!! I can see why it's one of your favorites.
Susan
that is really cool. I really like the close-up photo of it.
Becky used the same word I was going to use: GORGEOUS! I would buy one if she made another one. Seriously! Tell L kuddos to her.
She is a real artist. Those are incredible. And how special that she made them in the style of your favorite artist. :-)
Laura! That's beautiful. I'm so impressed. And what a fun subject for a photo!
Love the vase AND the photo!
I am proud of that, except for the scratches, chipped-off bit, and really lopsided sides. The glazing was well done, though, if I do say so myself...
Post a Comment