Sunday, January 14, 2007

Day 14 A Walk in the Park

So I've given up trying to select just one photo. There are lots more on my leftovers, although not all the 81 photos I took today!



7 comments:

Sandie said...

I especially like the bottom one! The colors, the lines, patterns, the textures all make the photo something to dwell on.

hynkle said...

Aiee! You're getting good.

Dalissa 365 said...

I like the colors and composition of the bottom one. The top one captures the reflection of the sky nicely, too. You have a good eye, Laura.

Unknown said...

I like the top one best, with the upside down trees.

Ampersand said...

Your shots are really making me miss the south...

Jeff Reeder said...

These are all quite nice. Great use of color and composition. I especially like the subtleness of the reflectiion in the first. Great use of fill flash in the third, it really allows the sky to be nicely saturated.

Katrina said...

My favorite is the top one with the reflection. I guess you weren't really asking for votes, were you? :D Your talent is showing!