As I was leaving the bridge, I noticed this tree. Can you see what is high in its branches? (A couple of days ago I photographed a "money tree." What next?) If you look closely, you can see my landmark building in the distance.)
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Day 26 Friday (even though after midnight)
I travel over this bridge each day into the park. On the other side is the "dog park," a fenced area where dogs are allowed to socialize with no leash; it's a noisy, happy place!

As I was leaving the bridge, I noticed this tree. Can you see what is high in its branches? (A couple of days ago I photographed a "money tree." What next?) If you look closely, you can see my landmark building in the distance.)
As I was leaving the bridge, I noticed this tree. Can you see what is high in its branches? (A couple of days ago I photographed a "money tree." What next?) If you look closely, you can see my landmark building in the distance.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the bridge pic. I love all the arches, amazing how many there are beyond the main arch of the bridge. I also enjoy the contrast of the gray with the green grass underneath...
Tree/sky pic is beautiful, at first I thought the glove was a bird! Funny.
Gorgeous angle for this bridge. I was working with a bridge today too in some of my shots of Liam while bird watching. You nailed this one.
A glove! Funny.
A hand!! Someone lost their hand in the tree.
Just kidding. That is a fun thing to capture. The bridge shot is lovely. I like the perspective a lot.
The bridge shot is wonderful!
The glove is very funny! I can't wait to see what appears next in your trees.
My dh loves bridges. I'll have to show him that one. The glove in the tree is funny! You do see some interesting things in the city!
Post a Comment