Hey, is that THE jonathan... cool. Anyway, I happy to see there are so many football fans among us. I didn't get a chance to watch New Year's Day football because our Morrocan dinner was schedule during part of the time and during the other part I was frantically making cookies with the kids to give as gifts at the dinner. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
Hey, I've seen that tv before! (and with that team on it too!) Of course we all know THE football game comes on Monday night. GO GATORS! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
5 comments:
One day down; three hundred sixty-four to go.
Remind me when I get there to show you how to make that URL you posted into a link. Links are useful and fun.
You looked at my photoblog!! I'm so happy.
Hey, is that THE jonathan... cool. Anyway, I happy to see there are so many football fans among us. I didn't get a chance to watch New Year's Day football because our Morrocan dinner was schedule during part of the time and during the other part I was frantically making cookies with the kids to give as gifts at the dinner. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
No football this year on New Years day...nothing like my household growing up. Hi Jonathan! (Hey is he available for tech help?) :)
Hey, I've seen that tv before! (and with that team on it too!) Of course we all know THE football game comes on Monday night. GO GATORS! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Post a Comment