Rainy day. A bit disorienting, after yesterday's beauty. It's been so warm that new plants are popping up and some trees are budding out. Very strange! I have a photo of my filing drawer, which is more indicative of what I've done this day (yawn!), but the wet outdoors wins every time.
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like this one - the way the pots are empty with dead leaves but life is erupting from the eearth right around them.
Some metaphor wants to break through...
We have budding and little green sprouts up here too, it is about two months too soon... it could be especially harmful to the fruit trees!
This looks like a cozy calender page :)
Makes me want to go dig in some dirt!!
You've got such a great compositional eye, Laura. I always like looking at pics you take.
Post a Comment