My imagination takes over when I look at this tree, full of character. What all has it witnessed? What's happened to it through the years?
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Day 63 (Happy Birthday, Mama!)
It was a tree day. The white oak in my back yard was glorious in the sun, but while walking around the lake in the park, I stopped short at this one. The sun and shadows, the bark and leaves, the messages...just a lovely tree!

My imagination takes over when I look at this tree, full of character. What all has it witnessed? What's happened to it through the years?
And in the "just because" category, we have this interesting roadside find!
My imagination takes over when I look at this tree, full of character. What all has it witnessed? What's happened to it through the years?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ah, I really like how the branches in the middle shot dissect the photo into sections. The texture against the blue, blue sky is nice.
Waaah...I feel so glum when I see a tree's beautiful bark carved up by people. Like you, my imagination runs away with me when it comes to trees, and I think of them forced to stand there and take it while someone etches their initials with a pocketknife. Sigh.
As for Lauren turning 22...where did the time go?!?! Crazy.
Always love the trees. Can never get tired of them. Lovely trees in these shots!
Beautiful tree shots. Today I stood and looked at the trees in our yard. Lots of character there, at least that's how it seems.
i love the way you've captured the feeling of CHARACTER in those trees...
Post a Comment