Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day 88 YUCK!!

What is this?! The second photo will give you a better look, with an explanation below that.





I was so excited to buy two kinds of friut I'd never heard of before. Earlier this week I had the first one, which was a nice texture but sort of bland. Today's adventure was horned melon. Looked intriguing. We cut this thing open at work, with the green goo oozing out before we could really see the interior. We could not even figure out a way to eat it, but did mangage to discover it was fairly tart. It was good for photos and a laugh, but not for eating.

[Sidenote from cnn.com: Atlanta's pollen count hit 5,499 particles per cubic meter of air Monday, the highest so far this season and the fourth highest in the 12 years that the Atlanta Allergy and Asthma Clinic has been keeping records.]

3 comments:

hynkle said...

But it looks so yummy!

Dalissa 365 said...

Ew. I wonder how it's supposed to be eaten. It has good colors for a photo.

Colleen said...

Pretty colors but, uh, no...it doesn't look appetizing!