She lives, she breathes, she's not clawing her eyes.
The pollen count is 5768, Atlanta cars are all yellow, Every surface in my yard (plants, deck, chair, car, recycling bin....) was covered with pollen this morning, looking eerily like movies of nuclear fall-out. But I am amazingly, miraculously better.
8 comments:
Egads, I can't imagine. Glad you're getting some relief...
The pollen count is growing everyday around here! My eyes are staying itchy and it is odd because I am not usually this reactive to allergies.
I love that eye picture, Laura. So seductive! Maybe you should post that one on eHarmony?
:)
Allergies are the worst, I've gotten an new supply of sprays and pills for the season too. As the Brits say, "chin up." This too shall pass
I'm so glad you feel better.
Ack, the pollen is getting worse and worse here :(.
So glad you are getting relief!! ahhhhhh
Is that you Laura? If so, your hair is lighter and longer. Really pretty. I second Carol's idea.
Susan
Yep; it's me. My hair is longer, but I think the lighting made it look lighter.
Post a Comment