Yes, it is an orchid. I got some very nice shots, and I learned a lot! In the daffodil show, a man had brought a piece of black velvet on a dowel. He simply held it behind the flower he wanted a shot of and ta-da! all us other pesky viewers disappeared, along with the prize ribbons, other plants, tables, etc.
(The orchids were in a more natural setting, but there were times something like this would have been helpful, especially when the patterns on the orchids were pretty wild.)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness. That is absolutely stunning. Really.
How beautiful!
exquisite!
Simply beautiful. Is that an orchid?
Beautiful. It reminds me a Georgia O'Keefe painting.
Yes, it is an orchid. I got some very nice shots, and I learned a lot! In the daffodil show, a man had brought a piece of black velvet on a dowel. He simply held it behind the flower he wanted a shot of and ta-da! all us other pesky viewers disappeared, along with the prize ribbons, other plants, tables, etc.
(The orchids were in a more natural setting, but there were times something like this would have been helpful, especially when the patterns on the orchids were pretty wild.)
Post a Comment