But...across the street from the dentist's is a church. In the churchyard is...whatever these are! I have no idea what the story is, but was early enough for my appointment to swing in and take some shots.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Day 64 Dentist again
Today was the permanent crown day...except that it could not be forced to fit. Now I will have to make two more trips to the dentist. ARGH!!
But...across the street from the dentist's is a church. In the churchyard is...whatever these are! I have no idea what the story is, but was early enough for my appointment to swing in and take some shots.

But...across the street from the dentist's is a church. In the churchyard is...whatever these are! I have no idea what the story is, but was early enough for my appointment to swing in and take some shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm not sure what it is either, but it is very pretty! I like the oldness of it. The flowers give me hope that spring is creeping up :)
I want to know what those "Things" are. hehe How many were there?
Sorry about the crown!!
Susan
Why is it that old things make such neat pictures?
I feel your pain with the crown, really, I do.
In the second, the round stone looks like it could be a mill stone. As for the first, I have no clue! Interesting. I love the feel of these, it's like "youth" (the plants) are creeping up on "age."
And the crown, I'm sorry. My husband has dentist issues too, and I know that really must stink.
Sorry about the crown especially after all of the waiting for this appt.
The flowers are beautiful. I really like the crusty look of the white steps with the soft flowers.
Sorry about the crown especially after all of the waiting for this appt.
The flowers are beautiful. I really like the crusty look of the white steps with the soft flowers.
Sorry about the crown especially after all of the waiting for this appt.
The flowers are beautiful. I really like the crusty look of the white steps with the soft flowers.
I know this is a little late but it looks like a well that has been covered. Isn't that a windlass for hauling the bucket?
I am sorry about your grandmother.
T.
Post a Comment