2007 Photo Journal
The melon and eggplant are beautiful. The crab...no comment!
So glad you had a great visit with your son :-). I've never seen miniature eggplant either. Nice shots!
Our Farmer's market won't open for a while yet. I am going to be going a lot more this year. It looks like you all had a great visit and I loved looking at all the interesting 'creatures' and well as the beautiful flowers.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The melon and eggplant are beautiful. The crab...no comment!
So glad you had a great visit with your son :-). I've never seen miniature eggplant either. Nice shots!
Our Farmer's market won't open for a while yet. I am going to be going a lot more this year. It looks like you all had a great visit and I loved looking at all the interesting 'creatures' and well as the beautiful flowers.
Post a Comment