Thursday, February 1, 2007

Day 32 Life in the lab


Here I am, ready to do our blood gas linearity survey. After not enough sleep last night, I'm feeling a little distorted.:-)



Ten samples in increasing concentrations, with known values, waiting to be evaluated. The survey is required to validate our instrument's accuracy. Shake each one vigorously for 10 seconds, then let sit for one minute, then run immediately. Repeat with the next nine samples.



Finished at last!

6 comments:

Natalia said...

So sterile! So organize! So different from my life.

Dalissa 365 said...

I love the portrait of you in the lid... so telling. I truly enjoy the glimpse into your work because it is so foreign to me.

Colleen said...

Hmmm...well...okay, I'm commenting to say I can't come up with a comment. This is definitely a lab. How's that? LOL

Katrina said...

I enjoy peeking into your corner of the world. :)

Sandie said...

I like the self-portrait and the peek into the lab :)

Ampersand said...

Laura, I don't think I could be that organized and tidy. You rock!