Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Day 37 Sick Day

Well, it turns out the vertigo (or whatever) was simply the lead-in to a bout with a violent stomach virus. I felt fine when I went to bed (other than the vertigo), but woke up extremely sick. Here's my recuperation sofa.



In honor of b&w month, the view from my sofa as I rested today. Sun!

My beloved hand made quilt. It was old when it joined our family 25 years ago, and has seen the spectrum of fun, happy, sad, and sick times with us.

7 comments:

Paula said...

Throw up bowls seem to be a small theme today (Margaret)! Hope you are feeling better. It's miserable being sick. I guess it didn't keep you from the computer though.

Ampersand said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Real life prevails.

Sandie said...

The quilt is lovely, I am sure it was like a comfortable friend while you felt bad today.

SUSAN said...

I am glad you didn't fall down on the PhotoBlog project! A real trooper. :-)

Hope you feel a lot better this evening!

Susan

Colleen said...

Sorry you were ill, Laura! It's nice that you can rest and recuperate, though.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better fast! But your couch looks cozy...

MaryD said...

Laura, either I dreamed it or I somehow thought I wrote a comment here when I didn't. Just wondering if this quilt is the same one that we saw warming your daughter... and if we will get to see it or them in color one day...

Sorry you've been sick...