Meet a small portion of the LX20, our chemistry analyzer. Usually this module is tucked away out of sight, but it needed maintenance today.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Day 46 Thursday
I had lunch today in the back of a van--a picnic! The sun made the interior warm enough, and I just couldn't bear the thought of staying inside that building during lunch!! I was struck by lovely sunlight on the avocado remains.

Meet a small portion of the LX20, our chemistry analyzer. Usually this module is tucked away out of sight, but it needed maintenance today.
Meet a small portion of the LX20, our chemistry analyzer. Usually this module is tucked away out of sight, but it needed maintenance today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great color in the avacado shot!
Love the colors of the blue and green.
The chemistry analyzer is impressive!
Mmmm...I can just feel the sunshine in that top photo...
Post a Comment