Thursday, February 22, 2007

Day 53 Sunny and breezy!

We got a preview of spring today! It probably hit 70 degrees, with bright sunshine and wonderful breezes (although I heard some people describe it as "awfully windy"). I got to eat lunch outside, and loved it that my jacket was left to grace my chair rather than being necessary to keep my body warm.



For some reason I can't fathom, the dental clinic had towels hanging on the patio railing. The photo doesn't really do them justice; I loved their white brightness shining in the sun and blowing in the wind.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Spring really is coming :) I like the one of your jacket a lot. I also like the one of the flower below. The way the flower is open to the sun and the little ones are lined up right behind it. Nice.

Dancingirl said...

The jacket on the chair says it all! For some reason that I can't figure out I love these two shots.