Boy, it was Monday all day! I took perhaps the fewest number of photos today than any day so far. As I've said before, when all else fails, photograph food.
Real nice black and white tones. Have you been studying that book. I have taken less pictures in the past few days than I have since I started as well. I had to buy a new 250 gig external hard drive to store all that pictures that have accumulated between Dalissa and myself. I have used up about 50 gigs of that space already, just from what has been taken since January.
3 comments:
You changed your template! I hope the apple was as good as it looks. I think that's a book on photography down there, isn't it? :o
Real nice black and white tones. Have you been studying that book. I have taken less pictures in the past few days than I have since I started as well. I had to buy a new 250 gig external hard drive to store all that pictures that have accumulated between Dalissa and myself. I have used up about 50 gigs of that space already, just from what has been taken since January.
YUM! Looks good enough to eat! =)
Your flower photos are beautiful - I noticed that the irises are pushing up through the snow/ice here! Yea!
Post a Comment