I went back to work today, and although it mostly felt like swimming through mud, I made it through the entire day. There was no extra time or brain cells for taking photos, but I stopped on the way home for this one, thinking there would be nothing at home to photograph. I love this street; it is full of interesting doors, windows, and gates.

Turns out there were things going on at my house. A friend cooking supper (the garlic is NOT for me, however)...

...and a lovely reflection in the black piano. I love the afternoon sun in my house!
4 comments:
These are all great for such different reasons. I like doors for their uniqueness. I like the piano reflections because it is very interesting, but I think I like the garlic shot the best. Maybe it is because I love garlic, but I actually think the composition is best. I also use lots of garlic in food when people are sick, it boosts the immune system :)
Those doors are fabulous. I'd love to have them somewhere in my yard leading to somewhere special. The piano reflection is really good. I could hardly tell it was a reflection. I also like your self portrait from yesterday especially with the way your profile is so defined in the shadow. And what a nice friend to come over and cook you dinner.
Love those doors; so intriguing. I'd like to come home to a friend cooking dinner for me...
I know I'm repeating what everyone said, but I love those doors!
Post a Comment