Monday, February 19, 2007

Day 49 Sunday

It's after midnight, but here are Sunday's photos. I spent the afternoon at the new Georgia Aquarium, and only took 214 photos! Below is a sampling, and if you are interested in more (not all 214 of them!), you can see them by clicking here.





5 comments:

SUSAN said...

Great photos!! I love the jellyfish...so carefree.

Susan

Anonymous said...

I ADORE aquariums - have you ever been to the one in Chattanooga, TN? It is the absolutely BEST aquarium I've ever been to - even better than the Balitmore Aquarium.

This weekend we are going to VA Beach to stay a few days (going on a whale-watching trip) and we will be going to the Va Marine Science Museum - not as nice as an aquarium, but not bad either! =)

Love the Jellyfish pictures. I'm going to take a look at your flicker pictures later.

Paula said...

I love the seahorses.

Ampersand said...

Those are really fantastic - the form of the first one, the vivid blue and ethereal quality of the second, and the lovliness of the two seahorses!!

Dancingirl said...

Aquariums are so relaxing and I love the sea horses best! The jellyfish picture is really good though.