It rained heavily last night and this morning, but I made it to church between the really nasty bouts. As I drove through the Jewish neighborhood, I was sorry that their big Purim parade and festival would be rained out. Amazingly, during our first service the skies cleared, the sun came out, and it was warm enough to be outside without a jacket! When I drove back by, the festival was in full swing.
Below is a photo of my church as seen from under my umbrella!

The cross is up in our sanctuary for Lent. I liked the way the baptismal is there at the foot of the cross....


And here is one from last night. I have no idea what this building is, but it was gorgeous when I came out of Circuit City!
2 comments:
These are all nice but the view of the church framed by the umbrella really caught my attention. I really like that.
The umbrella shot is inspired, I tell you!
Post a Comment