I've enjoyed experimenting with black and white, and am better equipped to know when it might be the best option. It was helpful "challenge."

But here is a spot of color for the day.

And here is my "what is it?" photo!


Some friends are able to allow the luxury of deep, soul cleansing, cloud-lifting laughter. They reach into your heart, and say "be totally yourself--I like you that way." I received that gift today, and after the very difficult day I had yesterday, it was priceless. So thank you.
6 comments:
I'm so glad someone gave you that gift. Not sure about the "what is it?" photo. Wild guess: something on a slide under a microscope! Second wild guess: a map of some sort. (And I have a feeling both wild guesses are completely off, but at least I tried!)
Check back, because someone else MIGHT want to guess. I'd never have guessed from the photo what it is! :-)
A reflection in a puddle of liquid (gas, oil?) leaked from a car?
Love the b&w and the shot of color pic. I took pics of dd's pink bike yesterday, well, actually her sparkly streamers with the bike in the background so it was neat seeing this pink bike on your blog.
Glad you had a better day. :-D
OK Sandy, 'fess up. You took a similar photo, right? Otherwise how in the world did you know?! I TOOK the photo and for a few seconds couldn't figure out what it was. :-)
I really like the b&w shot. I too, like this challenge. It helped me get back to my 'photo roots' and connect what I knew about regular film and what I am learning about digital.
On the other picture I see trees so I think it might be some kind of reflection and the colors look like soap or gas.
Hey, I was going to guess the same as Sandy said, do i get a prize? I like the banana photo, what is it on top of? And, I like the repetition in the b/w bike wheel photo.
Post a Comment