2007 Photo Journal
LOL! I think I need a t-shirt that says this: Not young and firm, but not a raisin yet.I love your reflection shot, too. Your park is an endless source of interesting images.
The grape shot and quote cracks me up. And, it would make a neat shirt. You should create one on the cafepress website with your photo... I bet people would buy it.
Love the grapes, and your caption. LOL
LOL! Sometimes I feel like those grapes...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL! I think I need a t-shirt that says this: Not young and firm, but not a raisin yet.
I love your reflection shot, too. Your park is an endless source of interesting images.
The grape shot and quote cracks me up. And, it would make a neat shirt. You should create one on the cafepress website with your photo... I bet people would buy it.
Love the grapes, and your caption. LOL
LOL! Sometimes I feel like those grapes...
Post a Comment