Saturday, February 24, 2007

Day 55 Saturday

I am not a city girl. This park is a miracle to me. I love the grass and trees and flowers. I love the people walking, biking, skating, and running. I love the people on park benches, blankets, and grass. I love the sounds of children laughing and playing and running free. All this...with the city always in the background. It is a miracle every time!



This photo does not do it justice, but I cracked up this morning at the sight of all the dog prints leading up to this trash can. No telling how many four legged friends have made use of this "facility."



And for Katrina: here is the bark I was comparing to the color samples for your dining room. If these look ugly to you, please don't be offended! They are beautiful in real life!!

5 comments:

Ampersand said...

I love getting to know your beloved park so well!

Colleen said...

Wow, Laura! The quality and composition of your photos continues to amaze me ~ and I see you've changed the look of your blog, too. Very classy!

SUSAN said...

What a gift to have a park nearby. I love getting glimpses of it through yuor photoblog!

Susan

Paula said...

At first I wondered why youtook a picture of a trash can? Then I saw and it was good for a hearty chuckle. Good observation. :)

Katrina said...

The tree colors are pretty! Thanks! :) I also enjoy going with you to the park frequently. Is it always the same one?