Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day 69 (March 10) Saturday


IMG_4457.JPG, originally uploaded by LauraLizzie.

I took a long hike around the homeplace this morning. It's early enough that the underbrush is not a solid wall, so I was able to get to the old barn, chicken coop, and The Magic Place. Once I get my photos organized, I plan a special presentation of the Magic Place.

4 comments:

SUSAN said...

Boy howdy, do I remember these from my growing up days. Makes me shiver. I do not like worms! However, the shot is really great!

Susan

Ampersand said...

This is such an interesting shot! It has kind of a surreal feeling with the white on white and the beautiful but slightly creepy critters.

Unknown said...

Oh how I hate these! they send me running for my broom to kill them. Great photo though. :)

Joy said...

This is an awesome shot. The mark of a great photographer is the ability to make the mundane, the ordinary, even the repugnant a thing of beauty. You accomplish this in here.