Although not the prettiest, or even best photo of today, this one fits where I am right now. In several areas of my life, I'm feeling the paths pulling apart. Until now I've been able to maintain the tension of hanging on to all the options, but the time is coming to commit to one path. The tracks both go somewhere....but where? And how much does it matter? Usually I enjoy the journey at least as much as the destination.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Day 75 Both lead somewhere....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wouldn't it be great to be able to look ahead and see what is down each track :) Both probably lead to beautiful places, just different.
I love this picture, and your comments again. It's good to realize that both track probably lead to beautiful places, and they might meet up again in distance as well.
Post a Comment