Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day 79 Morning view

I'll take a break from flower photos, even though I drove up today to discover I had flowers blooming in my very own yard!! Hooray!

I took this one through my front windshield as I sat at a light on my way to work. The sky was an incredible blue, and the windows of some of the buildings reflected it perfectly. I missed the best shot when the light changed and I had to move, but (sigh) I didn't make it through the light so got another (although closer) chance.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I really like the neat angle on the building. The sky is pretty, but the building is wonderful.

Joy said...

Wow! I feel small!

Ampersand said...

I'll agree, here, with a comment that you made on my blog...I never would have seen these kinds of things withough this project! Great shot.