I don't ever remember seeing this flower before, and certainly have never heard of "Tipsey Tangerine" azaleas. There is a whole row by the lake in the park (with a nice tag declaring the name!), so I'll be keeping an eye out to see how they progress.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cool! I love these. Are they really called that? I am directing my master gardener to your question about the flowers from a previous time and will get back to you.
I think Becky answered most of the others, and I found at the Athens botanical garden today that the tree with the red "things" on it is indeed a red maple...I've never seen on in that stage before, I guess!
I wonder if I've seen these things every year and never noticed them before...
I've never seen these before, I hope you can get a picture when it is in full bloom!
Post a Comment