Friday at last. It's been a tiring week, and I'm so glad there is no reason to hit the ground running in the morning. The night is cold and damp, and I'm tucked inside--warm, cozy, well fed, and relaxed.
Friday, February 9, 2007
Day 40 Week's End
Friday at last. It's been a tiring week, and I'm so glad there is no reason to hit the ground running in the morning. The night is cold and damp, and I'm tucked inside--warm, cozy, well fed, and relaxed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your flame has so much life. I am sorry for the melt down, but it made a great picture :)
I just love everything about that first photo... the warmth and glow eminating from the candle and it's funky flame. The meltdown picture looks good, too, despite the mess it made! ;)
Love that surge of adrenaline feeling when the alarm goes off... takes a while to get back to the relaxation state after that!
I like your candles, such a warm and cozy glow form the first picture. Chuckles for the second one!
Candle meltdown seems appropo after a hard week! I feel like those candles sometimes. Love the shapes and colors in these photos.
Susan
I looked at this, I guess, before you posted about the meltdown. I thought it was a great shot, and loved the wisp of flame/smoke. I commented to Dalissa about how nice it sounded to be fed, warm and relaxing. Then I came back to see the meltdown. Sorry, I must have jinxed you.
-Jeff (posting as Dalissa because I am too lazy to switch to my name)
Both of these are beautiful! I love the lighting in the first, and in the second the overspill of wax still looks liquid, and the color of it really stands out.
Post a Comment