It was in the sixties today, so I got to eat my lunch outside in the warm sunshine. Probably the last nice day we will see for a while, so I tried to take advantage of it!
These dead flowers in the park fascinate me.
Sometimes the park trash is pretty interesting!
And one from yesterday, just because I really like it!
I really like all of these, Laura. The first one of your drink in the glass has fantastic light and reflections on it. And, I am glad you included the one from yesterday because it has interesting lines cutting it into segments and the various shades of rust are quite appealing.
PS: Zach would love your park's trash.,.. send some of those wornout tennis balls his way.
It's amazing how things we would never have thought to photograph before this project, make such interesting photos. Who would have thought to take a picture of the garbage can before now. hehe
I too like all of them. Each is so different too. The last one is something I would frame and hang up as a piece of art. I really like the greens in the trash shot too.
It's applesauce in the jar. It was so pretty with the sun shining on it--just glowing! Turns out the photo didn't do it justice; the b&w was actually lots better.
Well, I literally loled at these! I can just imagine you walking around looking in trash cans! But it is interesting! :o And it's amazing those dried blooms have stayed so long. I like all of these.
6 comments:
I really like all of these, Laura. The first one of your drink in the glass has fantastic light and reflections on it. And, I am glad you included the one from yesterday because it has interesting lines cutting it into segments and the various shades of rust are quite appealing.
PS: Zach would love your park's trash.,.. send some of those wornout tennis balls his way.
That dumpster must be near the tennis courts. :)
So, what is that in the glass jar? Looks thick. I like the B&W.
That one from yesterday -- I just keep looking at it - the lines, angles, shadows, rusty color. Not sure what it is, but it makes a neat picture.
It's amazing how things we would never have thought to photograph before this project, make such interesting photos. Who would have thought to take a picture of the garbage can before now. hehe
Good eye, Laura!
Susan
I too like all of them. Each is so different too. The last one is something I would frame and hang up as a piece of art. I really like the greens in the trash shot too.
It's applesauce in the jar. It was so pretty with the sun shining on it--just glowing! Turns out the photo didn't do it justice; the b&w was actually lots better.
Well, I literally loled at these! I can just imagine you walking around looking in trash cans! But it is interesting! :o And it's amazing those dried blooms have stayed so long. I like all of these.
Post a Comment