2007 Photo Journal
Yeah. I know that feeling. This picture IS worth a thousand words, or posts, or whatever.
I'm hoping tomorrow is better for you.
It really is beautiful and it speaks volumes! (((Laura)))
(((Laura))) Very meaningful portrait.I hope you are already feeling better.
Paula said it... worth a thousand words. This is a powerful picture.Your presence is very important even when it has to be less frequent-- I'm glad whenever I see you-- even in black and white...
Ah, Laura, I wish I could give you some soul food, but I'm short on it myself. Wanna come buck hay bales?
I'm sorry :-(. Wish I could give you a hug.
How did you take this??
My tripod, with the platform tilted toward the floor.
I am so far behind commenting on photos, even looking at them. This is powerful, Laura. You really are growing as a photographer. It's amazing to watch.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yeah. I know that feeling. This picture IS worth a thousand words, or posts, or whatever.
I'm hoping tomorrow is better for you.
It really is beautiful and it speaks volumes! (((Laura)))
(((Laura)))
Very meaningful portrait.
I hope you are already feeling better.
Paula said it... worth a thousand words. This is a powerful picture.
Your presence is very important even when it has to be less frequent-- I'm glad whenever I see you-- even in black and white...
Ah, Laura, I wish I could give you some soul food, but I'm short on it myself. Wanna come buck hay bales?
I'm sorry :-(. Wish I could give you a hug.
How did you take this??
My tripod, with the platform tilted toward the floor.
I am so far behind commenting on photos, even looking at them. This is powerful, Laura.
You really are growing as a photographer. It's amazing to watch.
Post a Comment